- We're Hiring for the Holidays!
We're Hiring for the Holidays!
Love video games? Want to work in a fun enviroment with flexible hours? Have you ever dreamed of working for the leader in custom gaming controllers? Well here's your chance!
As a Customer Service Rep at Custom Controllerzz, you can expect to:
- Provide support to customers via incoming phone calls regarding their account information. This includes answering questions, education on the product, and resolving any account issues
- Returning voicemails daily
- Boxing and labeling products for shipment
- Using shipping software to ship packages to customers
- Answering emails to customers in a timely manner
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Additional tasks may include sorting parts, organizing and stocking inventory, printing gamer tags, etc.
What you have:
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change Job Type: Part-time
Who we are:
Custom Controllerzz has been the international leader in custom gaming controllers since 2010. All of our controllers are customized using state of the art technology and equipment. We develop all of our products with the customer in mind.
Please email email@example.com with your resume or apply here